Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
PRESENT CONTINUOUS - future reference
Transcript of PRESENT CONTINUOUS - future reference
to refer to things happening now. I'm sending a fax at the moment
The secretary is not working today I'm visiting my parents at the weekend
She's having an interview tomorrow morning. We also use the PRESENT CONTINUOUS
to talk about fixed plans for the future She's driving there next week.
I'm seeing her soon.
I'm coming tomorrow.
It's starting in two hours
They're closing the day after tomorrow Time phrases make the
future reference clear Subject + to be + verb + ing The structure is the same if you refer
to the present or the future Now let's watch a video