Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Natural Disaster
A storm with a violent wind, in particular a tropical cyclone in the Caribbean.
~It can be up to 600 miles across and have strong winds spiraling inward and upward at speeds of 75 to 200mph.
~Usually last over a week, moving over 10-20 miles per hour over the open ocean.
How Much Damage would It Cause?
~It can cause massive waves to hit the shores