Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Should Welfare Recipients Be Subjected To Random Drug Testing?
Transcript of Should Welfare Recipients Be Subjected To Random Drug Testing?
Many believe that it will save taxpayers money
Working people believe if they should be tested for employment then welfare recipients should be tested also Many others believe this action will not help people stay off drugs
Many believe that it will cost taxpayers more money
Many others like the ACLU believes that it stigmatizes welfare recipients
Others believes that if violates privacy laws I personal feel that there would be more to lose then gain for both sides
I feel that this does stigmatizes welfare recipients as being addicts
I feel that it is unethical to violates a persons rights to privacy