Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of GAME CONTROLLERS
Joysticks are commonly used in flight simulator games. They feel more realistic than the regular Joypad. One example of a console that use a Joystick is the Atari 2600
Joypads are the most used controller, being used on Xbox, Playstation, etc. They have buttons, mini joysticks, a D-pad, and more.
The Keyboard and Mouse
Probably one of the most used and most popular 'controller'. Normally, the conrols are WASD or the arrow keys.