Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How to Ditch Your Fairy
Transcript of How to Ditch Your Fairy
Main Events and Conflicts
Passes the basketball tryouts
Gets a new fairy
Makes it to B-stream basketball
Characters and Setting
Presented by Tiffany Kuo
How To Ditch Your Fairy
This book takes place in New Avalon, where a lot of people have their own personal fairy.
Charlie has a parking fairy. If she's in a car, a perfect parking space is found of the first try. Charlie's only 14 and she cannot drive, so she thinks she has been cursed. She's trying everything she could do to ditch her fairy, but a little incident brings back her disappearing fairy.
1. Charlie has a plan to "destroy" her fairy.
2. She has been walking for 69 days straight, until Danders Anders kidnapped her.
3. Fiorenze and Charlie risks their lives and both destroy their fairies together.
4. Charlie gets a shot-blocking fairy at the end of the book.
About the author
Charlie is a 14 year-old girl with a parking fairy. She thinks she's cursed and will do anything (nearly) to ditch it. After teaming up with her archenemy Fiorenze, she learns that messing with fairies lead to consequences.
Justine Larbalestier was born on September 23, 1967 in Sydney, Australia. She is best know for the novel,
I'd give this book 4 stars because it's entertaining and enchanting. I would recommend this book to my friends because I believe this will make them stay up all night just to finish the last page of the book.