Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 10/10-10/13
"Poets are soldiers that
words from the
- Eli Khamarov
Making it better
Making it 'correct'
Poetry is language at its most distilled and most powerful. – Rita Dove
= to extract the essential meaning or most important aspects of.
To Do List:
1. Finish Rough Draft and Submit a
to google classroom
2. Read the through the
and your essay highlighting the different elements.
sentence per part of the outline.
Say it - Pink
Prove it- Yellow
Link it- Green
Clincher/conclusion in Purple
. Edit to fit outline.
3. Read for
- Color code
for what you Replace,
for what you add,
for what you Reorder
4. Edit for CUPS &
to Google Classroom
5. AOW OR READ
Names, Places, Months, Titles, I
Does this make sense?
Parallel structure, plural vs singular
Periods, Quotes, commas,
apostrophes, ?, !
words for spelling
set (someone/ something) free from a situation in which their liberty is severely restricted.
something that is firm and unwavering
the state of having, owning, or controlling something.