Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
the most caring parents animals
Transcript of the most caring parents animals
Great Horned Owl
Pygmy marmoset dads are very good fathers . The marmoset dad carries the babies on his back for the first few weeks of their lives. He returns them to mum marmoset when the babies are hungry.
During the winter, the female owl lays a few eggs. When the chicks appear the mother stays in the nest for the first weeks of their lives to keep them warm. Daddy owl provides food and protects his young owlets.
Wolf daddies are excellent fathers. A wolf pack is a classic example of a nuclear family consisting of a mum, dad and kids.
Both flamingo male and female take turns sitting on top of the nest. During incubation, the parent birds carefully lift and turn the egg with their bill. Flamingo mums and dads are very attentive parents.
Работу сделала :
Класс : 6 "а"