Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Cloud Computing - InCube
Transcript of Cloud Computing - InCube
The system will keep monitoring memory usage on the server, once 80% of the memory is depleted, the server will try to balance the load to another server
The system will estimate the load the user will add to the server, depending on the service he is requesting, and will try to connect the user to the server with most memory percentage and least number of active sessions
Once the load estimation has occurred and the system decides to balance the users on the server, a handover is initiated between the servers to have a uniform distribution of connections across the servers.
Maintaining Optimal Performance
The system will continuously monitor KPIs related to load balancing and manage the connections accordingly
8 - 16 core CPU
16 GB of RAM
Solid State HD - Backup solution
1Gbps interface to DB server
Cloud Based Computing