Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
02.07 Medieval Europe and Japan: East Asia.
Transcript of 02.07 Medieval Europe and Japan: East Asia.
-Eliseo Wish you were here! I have lived in Japan for some time now, and I have made a few observations about everything here. Japan gets most of their influence from the Chinese, from their ideographic writing style to their own religion of Buddhism. However, there are still Japanese people that continue to follow their native religion of Shinto. As a part of this religion you meditate to clear your mind which I found interesting. This practice is mainly used by Japanese warriors called samurais and various of their clans have fought each other for power and land. This is a little upsetting, but there is nothing I can do about it. Hope to talk again soon!