Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Gilbert
The Great Fires
Searching for Pittsburgh
Types of Poems
He is straight forward with his emotions and the effects his wifes death had on him
He writes in a sorrowful tone but doesn't directly say that his wife is gone.
He writes as the world is going on without him/ as he's coping with his emotions and his loss.
Why does Gilbert's poems shift from being entirely focused on Michiko to being focused on other things happening around him?