Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
PPL Co-Op Experience
Transcript of PPL Co-Op Experience
Land Management Database meetings Additional Achievements Lisa Conley Projects PPL Corporation PPL Services For Fun Personal Summer co-op at PPL Corporation
Business Analyst Information Solutions Department PPL
Overview Supervisor & Coach Sharon Skawski Phil Zimmer - Carrie Ward, Consulting Busns Syst Analyst
- Erik Rander, Director of Shared
- Heather Adams, Staff Analyst Fin Busns Plng
- Kathleen Heffelfinger, Director of IT
Strategy, Planning & Business Operations
- Mark Woods, Assistant Controller
- Natalie Hawk, Tax Manager
- Steve Hughes, Distribution Engineer Co-op Summer Project
30 second to 3 minutes Co-op Community Day - 40 co-ops
- Allentown Promise Neighborhood
- YMCA / YWCA
- Boys and Girls Club
- Intro to organization
- Tour by staff
- Painting, mulching, cleaning Jim Miller Dave DeCampli President Electric Utilities President and CEO Joanne Raphael VP External Affairs Investor Relations Director Joe Bergstein Sr. VP Chief Nuclear Officer Tim Rausch Rob Gabbard President EnergyPlus PPL Executives Co-op Activities Committee White Water Rafting Iron Pigs Game Co-op Picnic Community Day Hiking Iron Pigs Game PPL Summer Co-op Responsibilities Software Queries
Month end closing SOX Compliance Scheduled tests for Compliance 10 million customers in the US and UK 19,000 megawats of generating capacity in the US 17 JD Power and Associates awards for customer satisfaction Corporate citizenship Questions? Attend Meetings Quarterly Department Meeting
Mike Johnson Staff Meeting ISD Events Iron Pigs Game Networking Event Dave Walton
Rich Cogan End of Summer Day in the Field Informational Interviews Summer Co-op Class 2011
Summer Co-op Class 2010
Summer Co-op Class 2009 105 74 45 Founded 1920 in Allentown, PA Tallest building in Allentown Mascot: Reddy Kilowatt Thank you!