Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
USING CONNECTORS TO ADD AND EMPHASIZE INFORMATION (A03)
Transcript of USING CONNECTORS TO ADD AND EMPHASIZE INFORMATION (A03)
it seems that people have no access to education.
1- When I have money, I like to buy books
and spend some more on junk food.
1- I have not only a debit card, but also three credit cards.
USING CONNECTORS TO ADD AND EMPHASIZE INFORMATION
Analize the underlined expressions. Then explain what is happening.
The underlined expressions are used to join similar ideas.
In conclusion ...
He's not only cute but also intelligent.
3- She's old enough to get married. Actually, she's old enough to do whatever she wants.
The underlined expressions join and emphasize a sentence.
Look at these pictures and describe them to your partner using connectors to add and emphasize information.
3- He has both a big apartment and a nice car.