Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Frida Kahlo
she was born on July 6, 1907 in the house of her parents
Kahlo contracted polio at age six, which left her right leg thinner than the left
The accident left her in a great deal of pain while she recovered in a full body cast; she painted to occupy her time during her temporary state of immobilization.
Frida Kahlo once said, "I paint myself because I am often alone and I am the subject I know best"