Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Communication process
Carl is taking Russel's question into consideration.
Carl receives the message and says ¨Fine!¨
The Communication Process
Carl is thinking if He should let Russel into his house.
By: Jacob Gewin
Carl is thinking to himself if Russel should be in his house.
Russel asks Carl if he can come in.
When they are flying, they hit bad turbulence and a lot of things break.
Carl and Russel talk back and forth about what they should do.
Russel is saying that he is willing to help him get to Paradise Falls.
- Thinking of what to say to a certain person.
- Encoder, transmits a message, starts the comm. process.
- What the sender is saying.
- The receiver is taking the message and thinking what to say.
- Decoder, intercepts, interperates the message and gives feedback,
- Obstacles that interfere with effective communication.
- The method in which the message gets back and forth.
- Verbal and nonverbal words/body language/symbols that respond to the senders message.