Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Interchange 3 - Unit 14
Transcript of Interchange 3 - Unit 14
"In Your Arms"
Making of "In Your Arms"
True or False?
A camera operator is a person who
A film editor is someone that
A movie producer is someone who
A stunt person is the professional that
"King of the world" scene
1. Do you like going to the movies? How often do you do it?
2. What kind of movies do you prefer? Rank the types of movies
from 1 to 10 according to your preferences. Number 1 is your favorite.
( ) THRILLER ( ) HORROR ( ) DRAMA ( ) COMEDY ( ) BIOGRAPHY
( ) ANIMATED ( ) FANTASY ( ) ACTION ( ) WAR ( ) DOCUMENTARY
3. What is your favorite movie?
4. Who is your favorite actor/actress? What about your favorite director?
5. Do you prefer going to the movies or watching films at home? Why?
6. Do you prefer watching new releases or classics? Why?
1. Describe the scene.
2. What was the first movie about? What did it show and what was the audience's reaction?
3. What were some of the scenes shown in the segment? What did the first movies talk about?
4. Who was George Meliés? What power did he have?
5. Would you like to see the first movies made or do you think it is a waste of time? Justify your answer.
In your opinion:
How was the video made?
What techniques were used to create the colorful background?
How long did it take to finish the video?
How many people were involved in the project?
Making of "Million Dollar Shot"
conversation (p. 92)
( ) A scene is usually filmed just once
( ) Lots of different shots have to be taken
( ) One scene may be shot from 20 different angles
( ) Only the best ones are used in the final film