Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
martha lewis,hannah welling,ariel mundy, and cheyenne
Transcript of martha lewis,hannah welling,ariel mundy, and cheyenne
in the cabana house
and the garden in front
of the house. main characters: Rikki-tikki-tavi (Rikki-tikk)
and Nagaina. supprting characters: Teddy, Darzee, Chuchudra, Karat main character descriptions: Rikki-tikki: Mongoose, brave and loyal.
Nag: a snake (Cobra), Nagania's husband
Nagania: also a snake (cobra), and Nag's wife,
both snakes are trying to kill the family and take
over the garden. supporting character descriptions:
Teddy is a little boy that lived in the house with his family
and saved Rikki tikki from a flood.
Darzee:A little brown and white bird that helped Rikki-Tikki.
Chuchundra:A mouse-like creature that lives in the house but dosen't leave the walls side. plot 1. Teddy saves Rikki-Tikki from a flood.
2. Rikki-Tikki meets Nag and Nagaina and finds out what they are planning to do with the garden and the house. 3. Rikki- Tikki saves the garden and the house by defeating Nag and Nagaina. conflict Two snakes ,Nag and Nagaina, planned to take over
the garden and house by killing the family and Rikki- Tikki. Therefor Rikki-Tikki must defeat Nag and Nagaina before this happens. resolution Rikki- Tikki killed Nag and Nagaina
and killed their eggs so now the family is safe and gets to keep their house and garden. sites: 1.http://www.youtube.com
3. Holt elements or literature first course