Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of FuzzyControl Using FCL and Raspberry Pi
Transcript of Copy of FuzzyControl Using FCL and Raspberry Pi
Raspberry Pi Control 2013 Fuzzy Control Fuzzy Logic
Controller Fuzzy Logic What is Fuzzy
Logic? How is Fuzzy
Logic Different from Conventional Control Methods? But how
<variable name> REAL;
<variable name> REAL;
FUZZIFY <variable name>
TERM <term (or set) name> := <points that make up the term> ;
METHOD: <defuzzification method>;
RULEBLOCK <ruleblock name>
RULE <rule number>: IF <condition> THEN <conclusion>;
END_FUNCTION_BLOCK - Office Temperature is too cold.
- Do not want to heat the whole basement.
- Takes forever to warm up.
- Heater gets left on over night. Solution: - Use python and pyFuzzy module to develop a fuzzy logic controller capable of managing the office temperature. Components required: One Wire Digital Temperature Sensor
AdaFruit ribbon cable connector
8 Channel Relay Module
RaspberryPi Class Diagram VAR_INPUT
temp : REAL;
time : REAL;
TERM cold := (12, 1) (16, 0);
TERM cool := (16, 0) (18, 1) (20, 0);
TERM hot := (20, 0) (24, 1);
TERM home := (0, 1) (9, 0) (14, 0) (20, 1) (24, 1);
TERM asleep := (0, 1) (6, 0) (20, 0) (24, 1);
TERM summer := (10, 0)(20, 1);
TERM winter := (0, 1)(10, 0);
END_FUZZIFY Fuzzy Control Language - therm.fcl DEFUZZIFY heater
TERM on := 1;
TERM off := 0;
ACCU : MAX;
METHOD : COGS;
DEFAULT := 0;
END_DEFUZZIFY COGS - Center Of Gravity for Singletons Fuzzy Control Language VS References - IEC 1131 -PROGRAMMABLE CONTROLLERS Part 7 Fuzzy Control Programming
- jFuzzyLogic: A Robust and Flexible Fuzzy-Logic Inference System Language
- Artificial Intelligence A Modern Approach : Russel, Norvig.
- http://pyfuzzy.sourceforge.net/ RULEBLOCK No1
AND : MIN;
RULE 1 : IF temp IS cold AND outside IS winter THEN heater IS on;
RULE 2 : IF temp IS cool AND outside IS summer THEN heater IS off;
RULE 3 : IF temp IS cool AND time IS asleep THEN heater IS off;
RULE 4 : IF temp IS cool AND time IS NOT asleep AND time IS home THEN heater IS on;
RULE 5 : IF temp IS hot THEN heater IS off;