Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Henry Hudson
In November 1610, his ship was stuck in the ice in the Hudson Bay. His crew wanted to go back to England but Hudson disagreed. It was a very cold winter and his crew were suffering from the icy conditions. The crew made up their minds. They were thinking of mutiny. In June 1611, they put Hudson, his son and seven other crew members on a small boat and left them there. Nobody had ever heard of them again.
Good-bye to Henry Husdon The positive effects on Husdon's exploration is two quite famous rivers were named and had some historical information on those two rivers.
Still, It caused severaly sailors to die in this exploration. POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE EFFECTS Pictures!