Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Letterboxing at Fenner Nature Center
Transcript of Letterboxing at Fenner Nature Center
Nature Center Preparation Research Creation Execution Reflection Goals Proposal Brainstorming Collaborate Meet with Francine and other naturalists Meet with Jarl, a community member with experience Decide on idea and present to Fenner What does Fenner need? What would benefit the community? What do we want to learn? Community involvement
Educational family fun
Provide a needed service
Learn:workings of a community organization & public relations
Experiential Learning Go on a geochaching adventure Browse the web letterboxing.org Resource Discovery at Fenner What is important to see? What are some historic events? Develop Clues Determine locations Plan and execute the "Quest Clue Booklet"
Educational Facts Put together boxes Stamps/ Ink Instructions Hide Boxes Box 1: Butterfly Garden Box 2: Maple Grove Box 3: Field Pond Box 4: Herb Garden/ Orchard Spring break camp: ages 5-12 yrs Presentation Converse with Francine Follow up at Fenner Relate class concepts Journal entry Experiental Learning Did we reach our goals?