Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Kagan Cooperative Learning Presentation
Transcript of Copy of Kagan Cooperative Learning Presentation
Ever feel like this?
"GAMBIT" your responses
Grrreat, Grrreat, Grrreat!
Quiz Quiz Trade
Thank you for your time!
Through team-building, students come to know, like and respect their teammates.
Team-building has five goals:
1. Getting Acquainted
2. Team Identity
3. Mutual Support
4. Valuing Differences
5. Developing Synergy
Clearly......Dwight is NOT a team-builder!
Provides mutual support among all students
in a class and creates a safe and fun environment
Class-building has the same five goals
People Hunt Activity
Other Great Team-builder and Class-builders
Silly Sports and Goofy Games
Structures provide students learning experiences. They maximize student interaction and engagement with the academic content.
1. Teacher poses a problem/question to which there are multiple responses
2. Students take turns (clockwise) sharing responses or solutions
**Great for introducing new content
**Provide 30 seconds think time/1-2 minutes to share
**Set a timer
1. Students write three statements and read them to teammates.
2. Teammates try to "find" which of the three statements is the
3. Once teammates have their guess, they round robin defending
1. Stand up, put a hand up, pair up.
2. Partner A quizzes Partner B.
3. Partner B answers.
4. Partner A praises.
5. Partners switch roles.
6. Partners trade cards.
7. Repeat steps 1-6.