Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Alton Brown
Alton Brown lives in Marietta, Georgia, with his wife Deanna , his daughter Zoey.
Alton Brown’s flair in the kitchen developed early with guidance from his mother and grandmother.
Alton spent a decade working as a cinematographer and commercial director. He spent all his time between shoots watching cooking shows, which he found to be dull and uninformative.
TV shows: Good Eats, Iron Chef America, Feasting on Asphalt, Feasting on Waves, Next Iron Chef, Food Network Star, Cutthroat Kitchen
He was Convinced that he could make a better cooking show. So Alton left the film business and moved north to train at the New England Culinary Institute. His first TV show was Good Eats.
He published Good Eats: Volume 1, The Early Years,Good Eats: The Middle Years, Good Eats 3: The Later Years,Feasting on Asphalt, I'm Just Here for the Food, I'm Just Here for More Food, Alton Brown's Gear for Your Kitchen.
He likes flying airplanes, riding motorcycles, scuba diving, and can hold his own on both guitar and saxophone
Alton Brown didn't open any restaurants