Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Visual Journal Binding with the Pamphlet Stitch
Transcript of Visual Journal Binding with the Pamphlet Stitch
Create your folios!
Punch your folios:
Prepare your thread:
Stitch folios to cover:
Create a hole punch template with one of the 9"x12" pages by (1) folding it in half hamburger style and then (2) folding the top edge down approximately 1".
Cut a piece of thread that is 3x the length of your book.
Use the following stitch on each folio.
Stack 5 sheets of 9x12 paper and fold in half hamburger style...
crease with a bone folder.
You've made your 1st folio. NOW, make 2 more!
Prepare your cover!
Cut your cereal box to 9"x14":
Create your spine:
Crease with bone folder so that there is a 1” space between the left and right edge of the cover.
HINT: this will be .5" from each side of the center crease"
Prepare the spine for the folios:
Divide the spine with equally marked lines.
Use your template to punch 3 holes along each line.
Use the template to mark where you will punch holes through all of your folios!
HINT: the lines should be at 6.75", 7" and 7.25"
HINT: this is approximately 2 arm's length!