Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Splitting Water Into Hydrogen bubbles
Transcript of Splitting Water Into Hydrogen bubbles
We had collected a lot of hydrogen bubbles, but apparently someone had knocked into the test tube an we lost all of our bubbles. After about 3 days the generation of electricity in the water had stopped, and the water was black! Equipment
9 volt battery, salt,a glass with water,test tube filled with water. Procedure
Fill the glass with water, place 2 teaspoons of salt into the water, place the battery in the water, fill the test tube with water and collect the bubbles BY:Ludvik (Ludde N.), Philip, Per Anders (ADD) and Edward (Eddy) Credits Music: Music Patrol NOW! Whip It
Mr Deppong is the drummer :)