Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Cholera
Period 2 [Causes, Symptoms, and Treatments] (Currently) Treatments of Cholera (during Industrial Revolution) During the Industrial Revolution, the treatment for cholera patients was replacing fluids and minerals that the body had lost and (Chiff). http://www.dipity.com/asceal/History-Timeline/ In the 19th century, cholera was known as "King Cholera" (Chiff). Robert Koch identified the cholera germ in 1883 as "Vibrio Cholerae" (School History). In the 19th century, there were three cholera epidemics (School History). Interesting
Facts Preventions To prevent cholera, wash your hands, drink clean water, make your living area sanitary, make sure your food is fully cooked, and do not drink from 19th century water fountains.