Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Canterbury Tales - The Yeoman
Transcript of Canterbury Tales - The Yeoman
- Does not have a firm opinion
- Difficult to judge - Coat and Hood of Green
- Peacock Feathered Arrows
- Saucy Brace
- Shield and Sword
- Medal of St.Christopher
- Hunting Horn - Alchemist's Apprentice
+essentially an alchemist
- Forester - Lower Middle Class
+ not in debt to a piece land - Hard worker
- But.... - "Ha! Now we'll have a game, Now I can talk, and I've a lot to tell"- Yeoman
- "He was a proper forester, I guess."-Host THE END