Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Rizo Swirl
1. Cubic RAW Base
19 units connected
2. Forming cup for rivoli
1st thread: go through all
11° of inner top row
2nd thread: add 11° to bottom row
3. Insert the rivoli
add 11°s to outer top row...
Add 2 rows of picots:
attach 11° to top outer cubic RAW row (only with 18mm rivoli)...
attach 15°s to first peyote row...
5. Support Rizos
push "old" Rizos up (towards rivoli), push the new ones of step 3 down
coming from a "new" Rizo, add 15°s
add 1x 15° in between
Add Rizos between the bottom row of Rizos:
add more 11°...
6. Attach ringband
... to those 11°...
visit my blog: perlenringe.blogspot.ch/
send me your feedback: email@example.com (I'd love to hear from you!)
follow me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nadja.ammann.10
Confused? Have a look at Heathers brilliant video on how to bead cubic RAW:
Feel free to share, teach, give!
18mm rivoli: 19 units
12mm rivoli: 14 units
14mm rivoli: 16 units
14mm or 18mm Rivoli
1st element - step by step:
1. String 4x 11° and close to a circle, push to
the middle of your thread (you will need the
other end of the thread later):
2. String 3x 11° and close to another circle:
3. String 1x purple Rizo and 1x 11°:
= (left hand) side
4. Add 1x 11 and 1x pink Rizo:
5. Add 1x purple Rizo:
= (right hand) side
6. Go through 11°, purple Rizo, pink Rizo,
purple Rizo and again through 11°:
pic from bottom (upside down)
Rivoli will sit on this row
picture upside down