Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Five Pillars of Islam
Transcript of The Five Pillars of Islam
Muslims share 2.5% of their income to their poorer neighbors. In Islam year's twelfth month, millions of Muslims gather in the holy city of Makkah. The hajj represents equality and fellowship amongst the people. For five days, Muslims dress in white, simple clothes and attend multiple rituals. Fasting means to go without food. Ramadan, the ninth month of the Islam calender, is the month in which Muslims fast. The time period your suppose to fast is in the daylight hours for the entire month. The Forth Pillar By Schollo Whitaker The Shahadah:
Profession to Faith "There is no God but God, and Muhammad is the messenger of God." Salat:
Daily Ritual Prayer Zakat: Almsgiving Siyam:
Pilgrimage to the Holy City The Fifth Pillar The Third Pillar