Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Animal cell
this is the most important part of the nucleus. Is where ribosome is produced.
Ricardo Franco Marírn
Cytoplasm is basically what fills the cell. Is a jelly material, like 8% water.
membrane-bound organelle found in the cytoplasm.
Its main function is to create energy.
it is what regulates all cell activity. the cromatin is composed by DNA. DNA contains all info. for protein production
Is the membrane-bound structure, with only one membrane. It is a stack of membrane-bound vesicles.
it is what en-bound the cell, is the last part of it. It acts as a protective layer.
it is a large network of membrane-bound vesicles and tubules.
it contains hydrolytic enzymes necessary for intracellular digestion. It is rare to find this in plants but common in animals.
It has RNA and protein, that that is important in both prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells.
A video that could help understanding.