Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Deforestation
Generally Warm Climate Warm summers and cold winters
Leafy trees that lose their leaves in the winter
Oak, maple, birch Temperate Deciduous Tropical Deciduous Tropical Rainforest Warm year round
Tons of rain
Very full of life Coniferous Usually cold, snowy climate
Trees in these forests do not lose their leaves
Usually needle trees- also called conifers
The most common conifer is the pine tree Planting Tree Farms Heyy OH haii IM SO SMALL! IM TINY TRY TO FIND ME! Roots keep soil from shifting Reforestation Pollution Farm Land Climate Change Growing Industry Fuel Population Growth Natural Causes Recycling Clean Energy