Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Emily Dickinson
Emily Dickinson was born in 1830 in Amherst Massachusetts.
Emily would hide from her parents so she did not have to go to church. And every time they looked for her no one could find her so they went without her.
When Emily was growing up her family started to die. First was her dad then her mom. The hardest person to say goodbye to was her nephew Gib.
Emily had a hard childhood.
Emily loved to go to school it was fun to her !
Her family sent her to College that was not far away from them. She did not like to go there , she missed her friends.
All Emily really liked to do was make poems. She would go away from her family to quiet places outside and make poems.
Emily was a inspiring person.
Emilys poems were good
emily died in 1886
Emily died in 1886 .
Emily Dickinson died in 1886
Thanks so much for watching see you later