Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Mt. Saint Helens
Transcript of Mt. Saint Helens
volcano and erupted most recently in 1980,
killing 59 people with a violent eruption. -Inside the crater there is a dome with
the youngest glacier in the world
-Mount Saint Helens was named for the
British navigator Caption George Vancover in 1792 for Lord Saint Helens
-The 1980 eruption sent debris 12 miles flying
-The first successful climbers were Thomas Dryer and party
-The crater is doughnut-shaped www.Peakware.com
www.studyjams.com (Again) By: Lauren Johann Mount Saint Helens