Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Renaissance
Born in 1377 in Florence, Italy
Trained as a goldsmith and a sculptor
Not to much to know about him, but his
father was a distinguished notary in Florence.
Also a brother of three
A interesting fact about him is he his also known for rebuilding and building military fortifications in Italian cities
Died April 15th, 1446
Claim to Fame
Trained at a young age as a sculptor, and competed in 1401
Started to get famous around 24
"The Sacrifice of Isaac" was the painting in the 1401 competition, which got noticed by public
Because he created art that was in style at the time and noticeable
He is viewed as one of the famous artists of the Renaissance
He would use a two dimensional canvas to create a three dimensional painting
It is considered Renaissance art because he created what was being created (popular)
Santa Maria Del Fiore