Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Human Body by Aphirak and Diloris
Transcript of Human Body by Aphirak and Diloris
The respiratory system is the breathing system. The respiratory system has the mouth, nose, trachea, alveoli, bronchi, lungs etc. Without the respiratory system you can't breathe. The bronchial tree and alveoli is in the lungs. The air goes though the nose or mouth then it goes down the trachea to the bronchi and then in the alveoli
There is about 206 bones. Kids have more bones then adults. There are bones called the collarbone, humreous, the spine, femus, ulna, skull, rib cage, radius etc. Without the bones you will be floppy. Babys have a hole in there skull.
In the digestive system there are the mouth, salivary glands, esophagus, stomach, liver, pancreas, gallbladder, transverse colon, descending colon, jejunum.