Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Piaget's Theory of Conservation
Transcript of Piaget's Theory of Conservation
1) Which glass cup holds more liquid?
A) Would be inclined to select the taller glass cup
2) Is the number of quarters same?
A) Would answer that the row spaced apart has more Procedure: Jean Piaget's Theory of Conservation By A.Y., M.A., B.M. PSY202: Child Development Piaget’s Cognitive Developmental Theory Under 8 "Because it's taller!" Under 8 Because it's stretched out! Over 8 "Only the orientation
has changed" Jean Piaget (1896-1980) Concrete Operational Stage: Piaget was RIGHT Reason logically about concrete events
Classify objects into different sets Experiments: Quantity, and Number
Age Group: 20 children from 4 to 8 years of age
School: Korean Catholic Language School of Hawaii
Aina Haina Elementary School