Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Daily Life of the "Regency Era" aristrocracy
Transcript of Daily Life of the "Regency Era" aristrocracy
(1811-1820) who inherited their wealth and power; by birth, by marrige, or by millitary accomplishments Daily life was different for the aristocracy, depending on the gender, and age of the person. Some Aristocrats are involved in the government. They also frequently participate in social events such as balls. An example in Pride and Prejudice is Mr Darcy, whose mother is a Lady. If they were not dancing or involved in the government, they were gambling because they are normally filthy rich.