Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Available Resources
- Resources are inoloved in obtaianing the foods you need.
- People's food choices differ because their resources differ.
- No one has an endless supply of food.
- It is important that familes make use of the resources to their own advantage. -One of the resoures that influeneces your food choices is basic food supply. - With out the technology we have now we wouldn't have much food supply. _ Today, mordern techology has increased your food options. -Advances in technology will coutinue to people's food choices. - Lifestyle has a strong influenece on what and where you eat, how and where you stop and how you prepare food. _ Your lifestyle , values,prioities and emotions influences your choice of foods. -Your lifestyle, values,priorities and emotions influenece your food choices. -A teen's lifestyle is mostly friends,family and for some a part-time job. -A busy lifestyle can influence your food choices. Lifestyle changes through out your life. -Moving through stages of life will also influences your food choices as well. Not - Not everyone spends time and money on the same thing or the same way. People make choices based on their values and proities.