Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Breakfast Club
Transcript of The Breakfast Club
Chapter 9: Forms of Power
Styles of Conflict Management
Four Dimensions of Empowerment
A dogmatic individual exhibits closed mindedness
and rigid thinking
Chapter 3: Stages of Group Development
Chapter 2 Groups As Systems
Chapter 5 Roles And Leadership In Groups
Example of a leader: The Criminal.
A numerical majority of an
organized group holds
the power to make
decisions for all the
members of that group.
Chapter 1: Communication
Communication as Transaction