Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Successful E-Publication Seeks Warm Web 2.0 Technology to Build a Future Together
Transcript of Successful E-Publication Seeks Warm Web 2.0 Technology to Build a Future Together
Martin Prosperity Institute? We are an academic think tank that studies global prosperity in terms of location, place and city regions.
Led by Director Richard Florida, we take an integrated view of prosperity, looking beyond economic measures to include the importance of quality of place and the development of people’s creative potential.
We’re part of the Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto.
Research Directors Operations Team Research Team Growing community of
international research affiliates Thank you for your attention.
Data Librarian, Martin Prosperity Institute
Find me at:
Web 2.0 Technologies at the
Martin Prosperity Institute Everyone else MPI's Target Audiences Prospective, current and past students Prospective, current and past event attendees Social Knowledge Management Current Challenge:
Bits 'n pieces everywhere.
Where can we consolidate?