Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How to make Pizza
Transcript of How to make Pizza
Spread dough into a big circle (depending on how thick or thin you want it) with your hands or a roller.
Take the spoon and scoop up some sauce, put it on the pizza and spread it almost all the way out to the edge.
Now spread the ham, pineapple, and cheese all around the pizza.
Step one: Collect your materials
Now put the pizza on the hot stone and put it in the oven.
When it comes out put it on the plate and cut it with the pizza cutter. Eat and enjoy!