Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Siberian Husky
* Thick double coat allows them to live and thrive in subzero temperatures.
* Small, thickly-furred ears keep in body heat
* Almond shaped eyes - the shape protects the eyeball from wind chill and ice debris.
* Moderate-length muzzle allows enough space to warm the arctic air breathed in before it reaches the lungs.
* Efficient, hardy digestive system allows the dog to live and work on very little food, since food was a often scarce among the hunting tribes that developed the breed. Fennec foxes usually have cream-coloured
fur with black-tipped tails. They are the
smallest specie of fox in the world, but have
enormous ears that have been said to have been given to them by a larger relative. However, the fennec fox's adorable appearance makes them more likely to be captured and sold into the pet trade. Local people also kill the fennec foxes for their fur. Habitat of the fennec fox Fennec foxes are commonly found in the sandy Sahara and other countries
in North Africa. They are nocturnal creatures which helps them deal with the extreme heat of their desert environment, but physical adaptations help them to survive too. Adaptations of fennec foxes Fennec foxes have extremely large ears that help to lose body heat and stay cool in the desert climate. Also, their sandy fur helps to reflect heat and provides camouflage from predators. Fennec foxes also thick fur on the soles of their feet, which insulate their feet from the hot sand and gives them excellent grip on the loose sand.