Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Evil
Evil is part of human nature, but there are certain circumstances that influence us to commit evil deeds.
Power can be manipulated to commit evil deeds. Examples of this often come from police brutality cases. Police officers are given the power to arrest criminals, however some abuse these powers and become criminals themselves.
Being anonymous influences regular people to do evil deeds without the risk of damaging their reputation.
Previous traumatic events in someone's life could influence them to vent out their pain by inflicting pain on others.
Previous traumatic events
"I took Gotham's white knight and I brought him down to our level. It wasn't hard. You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push!"