Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Advisor Manager
Another good thing to do for your skeleton is to eat right. As you all know, milk is good for your bones. This is because it contains calcium. Although you may not know this, vitamin D is another thing that you want to make sure you get enough of. Cheese, eggs, yogurt, sardines, tuna, salmon, and fortified cereals all contain vitamin D. Greens, such as spinach and collard greens contain calcium as well.
If you do these two simple things, you'll have a strong, healthy, skeleton in no time.
Keeping Your Skeleton Healthy
Regular exercise is a good way to keep your skeletal system strong and healthy. Since bones are living tissue, they respond to exercise and grow stronger. Exercise will also lead to increased bone density. Exercises that fight against gravity, such as weight lifting and stair climbing help your bones even more than other exercises.
Your skeleton is an extremely important part of your body. You can keep it healthy and functioning properly by doing the following tips in this prezi.