Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Acids and Bases Venn Diagram Physical Science
Transcript of Acids and Bases Venn Diagram Physical Science
The physical property is according to temperature it can be in a solid, liquid or gas form. It can have a sour taste.
The pH is less than 7.0. The chemical property is OH- ions
Can feel slippery. Mostly solids except for gas. It can taste bitter.
The pH is greater than 7.0 and could go up to 14 of stronger bases.
Can be identified by their common properties.
Reactive in nature
Most are in soluble in water. Examples : Milk, Orange Juice, Apple Juice, Soda and Lemon Juice Examples : Baking Soda, Egg whites, Blood and Soap