Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Introduction to Tellington TTouch Training Mebane, NC March 23-28, 2013
Transcript of Introduction to Tellington TTouch Training Mebane, NC March 23-28, 2013
Enhance well-being and support recovery from illness or injury.
Foster respectful communication and cooperation between people and animals. • TTouch offers positive solutions to common behavioural and health-related issues, including inappropriate aggression, car sickness, separation anxiety, excessive barking, chewing, jumping up and leash-pulling in dogs, resistance to grooming, nervousness, shyness, thunder phobia etc.
• The Tellington Method compliments any other type of training and can enhance performance in agility, showing, and other performance activities.
• Contributes to general well-being, and offers support of veterinary care.
• Deepens the bond and understanding between people and animals. How can Tellington TTouch help my animal? • Philosophy and principles of the Tellington Method, as developed by Linda Tellington-Jones.
• Physiology of stress and the relationship to behaviour.
• Observational skill building: posture, balance, conformation, gait, and interaction with the environment using objectivity.
• Skill building in the techniques of TTouch bodywork.
• Use of the TTouch Tools.
• Skill building in the Tellington TTouch Method of leading and groundwork.
• Application of the Tellington TTouch Method to specific behaviour issues.
• Application of the Tellington TTouch Method to other species, including cats, birds, small critters, and reptiles. What is covered in a TTouch Training for Companion Animals? Training For Companion Animals Learn to use the Tellington Method with a variety of species! Check out a video! Join us in Mebane, NC for a special week of Tellington TTouch Training and see why so many people are passionate about this method! For more information and a list of all upcoming trainings, click here... http://www.ttouch.com/animalAnnouncements.shtml