Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Student CM 380 Social Learning
Transcript of Student CM 380 Social Learning
Bandura's Social Learning Theory
vicarious (media) learning through observed
Bandura's Social Learning Theory or Social Cognition Theory
3. Motor Reproduction
Humans are neither driven by internal forces nor buffeted helpless by external forces
Humans are constantly hypothesizing about which behaviors will succeed.
Humans recognize feedback and then try to predict future consequences.
Experiences are cognitively mediated.
Four Modeling Stages
direct association between two stimuli
learned association through direct reward/punishment
Note: not simple mimicry