Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Accenture
Accenture has been able to close the gap to its main competitors and thus becoming a market leader.
Accenture has respected the four main points that characterize a sustainable firm: profitability, solvency, efficiency and fairness.
Accenture found the way to combine economic interest with ethics
Accenture was founded in 1953 when General Electric asked Arthur Andersen to automate payroll processing and manufacturing at GE's Appliance Park facility
New name new strategy
On January 1 of 2001, Andersen Consulting adopted its current name, "Accenture".
On July 19 of 2001, Accenture offered initial public offering (IPO)
On May 26 of 2009, its Board of Directors unanimously approved changing the company’s place of incorporation to Ireland from Bermuda and would become Accenture plc.
Today Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 305,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries.
ROS and Asset Turnover
Debt to Equity Ratio
Average Cost of Debt
Goals and Progress
Accenture’s general goal is to ensure that the different clients’ operations will follow the regulation set forth by government bodies.
Now Accenture intends to update their Code of Business Ethics to improve the support on new areas such as the use of social media or political contributions.
Employ best people
Client value creation
One global network
Respect the individual
Closeness with customers
Sponsoring (WGC Accenture match play championship)
Celebrities (Tiger Woods)
Collaborations and Cooperations
Cooperation with Comcast
Collaboration with the Queensland government (Australia)
improve employee performance management
create a more professional working environment
Focus on emerging technology
Focus on training (in Italy more than 450000 hours per year)
- Management consulting
- Services centers
- The Accenture Technology Solutions subsidiary
Horizontal boundaries --> size:
- Non-governmental organizations
- Donor organizations
- Governments of developing countries and other public-sector entities.
- Private-sector organizations
- Cross-sector partnerships and alliances
No vertical boundaries.