Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of swimming
BY Nicole and Melanie
People thought swimming started when a person fell into the water and started to panic and swim what we call doggie paddle.
Swimming started in the 1st century.
Swimming has been part of the olympics since 1896.
The History of Swimming
It started in Great Britain
Peanuts are a source of energy for swimmers.
Backstroke is the oldest stroke.
Swimming is played all around the world.
The shorter your hair is the more chance you have for swimming faster because there is less friction
For Swimming you need
- swim suit
The goal of swimming is to make it to the finish line
Thanks for Watching