Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Thesis Statements
A thesis has
has a leg
Importance and structure
Does your thesis:
*Answer a question?
*Have a leg?
*Have a chicken foot?
What is the world's best candy?
This is the base of the sentence; it answers the question directly, restating the question:
Smarties are the best candy in the world...
...because they are fruity, conveniently packaged, and easy to consume in small amounts.
Definition: A statement which states an argument; ALWAYS one sentence long.
a list of three reasons, points, etc.