Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Visual Presentations
Time to begin....
I will use verbal and non verbal cues to communicate effectively.
I will utilize technology to communicate.
Stay on Track
Unique Expressions and Personality
65% Visual Learners
Why should I use a Visual Presentation?
Put the "Visual" in Your Presentation
Key Word -
Bullet points not sentences
6 - 8 words per line
6 - 8 lines per line
Creativity with Simplicity
Tell your story
Known as a "Slidument"
Style & format should add to presentation without distraction
Visual aides clarify meaning
Personal pictures create personal connection
Colors and background should enhance presentation
~ Roxy McManus
Who are you?
What is your personal & academic history?
What worked/didn't work in traditional school?
What brought you to KPP?
How did KPP impact you and your future?
Key Train and Work Keys Scores (chart).
How you will use it in your future
Where are you now?
Where are you going?
Thank those along the way.
Who I Was vs. Who I am Now
Self - Awareness
Who I was, Who I still am, Who I am becoming...