Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Neil Armstrong
In 1969 Neil Armstrong was the first person on the moon.
Neil was born on August 5th, 1930 in Wapakoneta, Ohio.
Neil Armstrong was the first person on the moon.
by Maddie W
Neil Armstrong went to the moon July 20, 1969
The first plane Neil rode was the "Tin Goose" at age 6
Neil has flown over 200 different models aircraft's including: jets,rockets,helicopters,and gliders
Contributions to America
Neil was the first person on the moon and he was a veteran aviator.
On the moon
When Neil Armstrong was going to land on the moon there was an asteroid field and he had to go off auto pilot and fly solo to land.